Register now for the first ever London City Swim!
The London City Swim will take place on September 22, 2017 in the Royal Victoria Docks. Prepare yourself and your colleagues, friends and family to jump in and raise money and awareness for the devastating disease MND.
You can enter The London City Swim as a team or as an individual. Click the Individual, Team or Business Teams button below.
Why are we doing this?
On 22nd September 2017, 500 swimmers will be jumping in the Royal Victoria Dock together to help to find a cure for motor neurone disease (MND).
The 500 metre open water swim has a £100,000 target. Supported by the MND Association & Stephen Hawking Foundation, these two charities have agreed to allocate all funds raised to one project - Project MinE - for international genetic research into the cause of MND.
Project MinE is dedicated to researching and analysing the genomes of people living with MND to better understand this disease, how it progresses and how it can be stopped.
- Your sponsorship fee covers the cost of entry, your sponsorship page set up, bathrobe, towel, swim cap, food, drinks and an evening of entertainment.
- 100% of your sponsorship and donations will go to Project MinE
- The deadline for completing sponsorship collection is 22nd October 2017
- More information about the swimming competition and sprint elements will be released soon
- People living with MND can take part in the London City Swim but before registering, they must contact the event organisers directly to discuss any specific requirements