Without volunteers, there will be no London City Swim!
On Friday 22nd September 2017, the first London City Swim will take place to raise awareness for MND and to raise as much money as possible for the MND Association, the Stephen Hawking Foundation and Project MinE.
In order for this event to be a success, we need help from volunteers throughout the entire day.
- Are you available on Friday 22nd September at any time between 12pm and 10pm?
- Do you want to contribute to an event that raises funds and awareness for MND Association and Stephen Hawking Foundation?
- Are you a hard worker and determined?
- Are you flexible and can we count on you?
- Are you sociable and motivated?